STATEMENT OF FAITH:
- We believe in the triune God. Our God is one, but manifested in three persons- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (John 1:1; 1 John 5:7)
- We believe the Holy Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God recorded by holy men of God who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that he was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day he rose from the dead and later ascended to heaven, where he remains at the right hand of God, the Father. (John 3:22; Matthew 28:5-6; Acts 1:9-11)
- We believe that new birth is necessary for all men. It occurs when one confesses Jesus as their Lord and believes in their heart that Jesus’ blood was payment for their sins and that God raised him from the dead. (Romans 10:9-10)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in divine healing by believing and acting on the promises written in God’s Word. Jesus is our healer and by His stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:4-5)
- We believe that soon our Lord Jesus Christ will return. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe God has established marriage as a union between one man and one woman, and He intends for sexual intimacy to occur between a man and a woman under the covenant of marriage. (Genesis 1:27, 2:21-24)
- We believe that those who physically die without receiving the new birth are hopelessly and eternally lost. There will be final judgment where all will appear before God to be judged. (John 3:18, Rev. 20:10-15)
Share the love of Jesus Christ with the world so they will
BELIEVE Christ; RECEIVE Christ; and OBEY Christ throughout their life!
Share the good news of Jesus Christ in the schools and communities.
DOVE BIBLE CLUB IS:
“…It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.”
“For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.”
“For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD to do righteousness and justice…”
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
“The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.”
“Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice!”
DOVE BIBLE CLUB GOALS:
Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ:
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. – Mark 16:15
Model Christ-Like Character:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things, there is no law. – Galatians 5:22-23
Ignite a Passion for the Word of God:
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. – Psalm 119:11
Encourage Parent Involvement:
Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down
and when you get up – Deuteronomy 6:7
Make a joyful shout unto the Lord, all you lands! – Psalm 100:1
Loretta Dozier is a native Floridian, born in Miami, Florida. She is married to Anthony Dozier. Together, they have a son named Anthony Dozier II.
Loretta graduated from Mission Bible College in 2007 and received her 2-year diploma in Biblical Studies. She attends the Mission Church in Palm Bay, Florida. Loretta received her Master’s degree in 1990 and her Bachelor’s Degree in 1984 from Florida State University. She has worked for Brevard Public Schools for 22 years.
In January 2008, Loretta founded Dove Bible Club Inc. to share the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout Brevard County. Praise the Lord!!!
Click to Read Loretta's Letter about Faith and Mission